Sunday, August 19, 2007

San Diego Comic-Con

I missed the Comic-Con, last year, so I had no choice but to go this year. For the first time, all four days of the Comic-Con were sold out. I didn't feel like bartering or paying an arm and a leg to the vultures in front of the Convention center. Lucky for me I found a guy on Craig's list who sold me his day pass fo $50. It was well worth it. I must've spent close $300 inside but I was more excitied to meet all the artist. Here are some pictures of the artist I met:
One of my favorite asian artists, Dez Einswell

The guy who started the whole billboard liberation movement, Mr. Ron English

Orlando Jones promoting his new animated show "Bufu" for the BET network

Tara McPherson - One of the BEST artists of our generation! LOVE this woman!

Riverside representin' - Mr. Jeff Soto

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home